The processor of your data is Dold Puidutööstus OÜ
company reg. number: 10104976
Phone number: +3724352500
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes both information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when you use or participate in our services or promotions, as well as all information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or promotions, as well as information that your devices automatically provide to us.
Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
1. When you contact us by phone, email or online chat
2. When you browse a website www.dold-estonia.com
3. If you comment, slander or share a post on our social media account
4. If you subscribe to our newsletter
5. When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data we collect.
We will only ask you for personal information if it is necessary to provide you with a service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
1. First and last name
3. E-mail address
4. Postal address, country, county, city
5. Telephone number
6. Conversation history between you and us
7. Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website www.dold-estonia.com stores log files about its visitors. The information we collect may include:
1. Type of device used
2. Internet Protocol (IP) address
3. browser type
4. Internet Service Provider (ISP)
5. Date and time of visiting the website
6. Number of clicks on the website on the entry and exit page
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of visitors to the page, and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended, nor does it allow for personal identification.
Like most websites, www.dold-estonia.com uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and store preferences, regional settings, service usage options, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after you close your browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
1. To maintain, maintain, maintain, develop, personalize, and expand our website,
2. To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website,
3. To identify you by phone, text or email,
4. Sending you information and asking for feedback about our services,
5. To prevent fraud and protect our website,
6. To enable us to connect with you through your social media account,
7. To enable you to read your conversation history to speed up the provision of relevant advice,
8. With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
9. To develop new products, services or improve their functionality,
10. To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us,
11. For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, study trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases it is possible that we share your data
3. We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services, or promotions.
4. With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
5. We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your information to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and ensure the safety of users of the service.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
We want to make sure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the site has the right to the following conditions:
1. Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
2. Right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct data that you consider to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement the data that you believe to be incomplete.
3. Right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
4. Right to restrict the processing of data – under certain conditions, you have the right to request restriction of the use of your personal data.
5. Right to object to the use of personal data – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
6. Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please note that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Referencing other websites
Last modified 17/03/2023